Buscar

LOOK BOOK #3: Playing it cool

 
I thought I would share this look with you guys because I honestly think it's really cute and can be worn almost all seasons of the year. At the moment where I live it's Autumn and it's still nice enough weather to not freeze to death when wearing something like this. I suppose if you wanted to, one could add tights if you were cold but I don't know. The play-suit felt a lil bit wide at the waist so I added a belt to bring shape to my figure (though the jacket in this image sorta hides the curves).

Items worn:
. Blue lacy play-suit – Forever New $15
. Cream jacket – Gift from a friend
. White wide buckled belt – Mum's old belt
. Owl ring – birthday gift
. Diamante ring – Lovisa $5
. 'Always' ring – Diva $10 (in a pack of three with two other rings saying 'Friends' & 'Forever'... yes I still share "best friend" rings with my girls)
. Black and gold watch – Christmas gift
. Cream ballet flats (not shown) – Spend-Less Shoes $20

Total outfit cost:
 $50

0 comments:

Post a Comment